Monday 20 August 2012

In 2007 I printed a book that was to become the basis for what will now be the virtual gateway to satisfy my voyeuristic proclivities...well so much as it applies to my love of the male torso and the chests of those daring men who care to bare them for yours and my viewing delight.

I'm extremely appreciative of the men who have all said yes to having their chest photographed on the street,  knowing that my ultimate plan was to put the pictures out there for the enjoyment of the rest of the world.
 I believe these are great in their own way, whether they are buff, or not,  hairy or hairless, naturally fit or have been given a hand with additives or surgery, we can look, admire, turn away or aspire.

I accept any comments - but can advise in advance not a single image is touched up...these are added as they are photographed, perfect or not they offer a glimpse of hope, freedom and love!



Thank you.

Philip



No comments:

Post a Comment